Steve St. Arnaud was asked to consult regarding a moisture problem in 8-yr old home.
- Water droplets in corners of slab-on-grade, condensation on windows and a moldy smell
- Moisture seeping under slab on-grade floor due to lack of weeping tile and lack of sufficient foundation across back wall
- New Home Warranty Program contacted to detail scope of work for warranty claim.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Hand excavating 14 metres of material under the slab on-grade (3.5 ft x 24 ft x 8 ft)
- Pouring structural concrete wall through the middles of the slab
- Filling the cavity with low density concrete
- Installing new weeping tile